Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-05 Origin: Site
1. The world's advanced one-step hydrolysis of methyl formate to produce formic acid. That is to say, carbon monoxide and methanol generate methyl formate under the action of catalyst. Methyl formate and non-ionic water are hydrolyzed at a certain temperature and pressure. The hydrolyzed low concentration formic acid solution is separated and extracted to obtain different concentrations of formic acid to meet the needs of different customers.
2. Sodium formate was prepared by the improved process of methanol carbonylation.
3. Sodium formate method: carbon monoxide and sodium hydroxide solution react at 160-200 ℃ and 2MPa to form sodium formate, and then the finished product is obtained by sulfuric acid hydrolysis and distillation.
4. Synthetic ammonia copper purge gas is comprehensively used to produce formic acid. Using synthetic ammonia copper purge gas as raw material, hot potash is used to remove carbon dioxide of copper purge regeneration purge gas and caustic soda to synthesize sodium formate. After drying, acidification, distillation, purification, and condensation, formic acid products and by-product sodium sulfate are obtained.
5. Purification of yellow phosphorus tail gas to produce formic acid.
Formic acid is widely used, mainly for:
1. Pharmaceutical industry: caffeine, analgin, aminopyrine, aminophylline, theobromine borneol, vitamin B1, mebendazole.
2. Pesticide industry: Triadimefon, Triadimefon, Tricyclazole, triazole, Triazophos, Paclobutrazol, Uniconazole, insecticidal ether, dicofol, etc.
3. Chemical industry: calcium formate, sodium formate, ammonium formate, potassium formate, ethyl formate, barium formate, dimethylformamide, formamide, rubber antioxidant, pentaerythritol, neopentyl glycol, epoxy soybean oil, epoxy soybean oleate octyl ester, tervaloyl chloride, paint remover, phenolic resin, acid pickling steel plate, etc.
4. Leather industry: tanning agent, deashing agent and neutralizing agent of leather.
5. Rubber industry: natural rubber coagulant.
6. Animal husbandry: green stock feed.
7. Others: it can also manufacture dyeing mordants, dyeing agents, treatment agents, plasticizers, food preservation and animal feed additives for fibers and paper.
8. Co production. Chemical formula: HCOOH = (concentrated H2SO4 Catalysis) heating = CO + H2O.
9. Reducing agent. Determination of arsenic, bismuth, aluminum, copper, gold, indium, iron, lead, manganese, mercury, molybdenum, silver, and zinc. Determination of the relative molecular weight and crystallization of the solvent. Determination of methoxyl, used as fixative in microanalysis, to manufacture formate.