Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-17 Origin:Site
The influence of bridge wire diameter, reagent area size and external environment on the electrothermal response of boron/potassium nitrate hot bridge wire initiating explosive device is analyzed, and several explanations are made.
1. When the input current is large, the temperature of bridge wire-agent interface will continue to rise and reach the explosion point of the agent soon. When the current is small, the interface temperature keeps stable after rising to a certain temperature point.
2. Before charging current to ignition, only the temperature of the agent in the very small area around the bridge wire increased significantly, while the temperature of the agent in other areas did not change significantly before charging to ignition.
3. The diameter of bridge wire has a significant effect on the electrothermal response characteristics. The smaller the diameter of the bridge wire, the higher the temperature rise rate of the interface, and the higher the temperature reached at the same time.
4. The temperature rise characteristics of bridge wire-agent interface will not be significantly changed by changing the charge amount in a certain range with a certain charge density.
5. Natural environment temperature and heat convection heat transfer will not significantly affect the temperature rise characteristics of bridge wire-agent interface.
Qingdao Hisea Chem Co., Ltd which located in the northwest of China, is the largest salt in China, potassium chemicals production ranked fourth in the world. The main products are Glacial acetic acid, Nitric Acid, Formic Acid, Hydrogen peroxide, Potassium hydroxide, , Caustic Soda, sodium sulphide etc. annual production capacity is 6,000,000 tons. In order to increase product export, our company sets up the branch and the construction of the logistics center in Qingdao port, welcome general customers come to visit.