Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-30 Origin: Site
1. Potassium nitrate provides efficient nutrients for plants
(1) potassium nitrate is composed of cationic potassium (K +) and anionic nitrate (NO3 -). The n-p2o5-k2o share is 13.5-0-46 (13% of n is 62% of NO3 -), 46% of K2O is 38% of K +, which is 100% of KNO3). Potassium nitrate is the only fertilizer that can supply two kinds of many elements, nitrogen, and potassium. The content of these two elements is the highest in any plant.
(2) high absorption power of potassium nitrate. The synergistic effect of K + and NO3 - helps the root absorb two ions. In addition, the affinity between the negatively charged nitrate and the positively charged potassium ion prevents the adsorption of potassium ion by soil particles, thus prolonging the time when potassium ion can be absorbed by plants.
(3) potassium nitrate can exist in the form of crystalline powder and particles, so it is suitable for various fertilizer application methods. High power fertilizer application methods, such as irrigation, top dressing, and slow control, ensure the timely, appropriate, and appropriate application of nutrient elements.
(4) potassium nitrate is an excellent source of potassium. Potassium is the primary cation in plants, which can neutralize many negative mineral anions and organic acids. Therefore, potassium in potassium nitrate is very important for the normal menu of plant growth and tissue. Potassium ion (K +) plays an important role in many aspects of cell innovation and plays an important role in the regulation of plant water use.
(5) potassium nitrate supplies available nitrogen to crops, which is the simplest form of plant absorption.
2. Potassium nitrate makes plants more robust
(1) potassium nitrate is almost chloride free. According to agrospectroscopy, when chloride concentration in soil solution is added, plants absorb chloride rather than necessary anion (especially nitrate) nutrients, which will inevitably hinder the growth of plants. The increase of chloride content is a toxic reaction, which may lead to the decrease of production value and even the death of plants. However, potassium nitrate does not contain harmful chloride, and the nitrate in potassium nitrate can counteract the harmful effect of chloride.
(2) potassium nitrate is harmless to roots. Unlike ammonium, nitrate nitrogen in potassium nitrate does not damage plant roots when the soil temperature increases.
(3) potassium nitrate improved frost resistance. Potassium in potassium nitrate helps to thicken the cell wall, add electrolyte concentration in the cell, and then add frost resistance of plants.
(4) potassium nitrate enhances the resistance of plants to diseases. According to agricultural biologists, potassium nitrate eliminates the accumulation of short chain carbohydrates and nonprotein nitrogen, which are the hotbeds of invasion by bacteria, fungi, nematodes, and viruses.
(5) potassium nitrate enhanced drought tolerance. Potassium nitrate helps to establish and expand the root system so as to better absorb water from the soil.
3. Output value of potassium nitrate progress
The sufficient supply of potassium will contribute to the high yield and high quality of crops. As a result, the application of potassium fertilizer can obtain higher value products and bring higher return on investment for growers.
4. Reduction of salinity by potassium nitrate
Nitrate in potassium nitrate can reduce the absorption of chlorine by plants in soil solution or irrigation water. Similarly, potassium ions in potassium nitrate can reduce the toxic effect of sodium. Therefore, it is highly recommended to apply potassium nitrate to salt sensitive crops and when the quality of irrigation water is poor.
5. Potassium nitrate improves the water utilization rate of crops and saves water
(1) nitrate in potassium nitrate improves the utilization of water by plants. The utilization rate of nitrate plants is higher than that of ammonium plants. The utilization rate is 100%. Especially when the concentration of potassium in soil solution is smaller, the difference is more significant.
(2) potassium in potassium nitrate prevents water loss. Potassium is related to the opening and closing of stomata, which can minimize the transpiration effect of plants and reduce the water demand. And abundant Potassium in plants can improve the absorption power of soil water.
(3) potassium nitrate prevents salt accumulation. Potassium nitrate prevents additional irrigation to remove salt from the soil.
(4) potassium nitrate is fully water-soluble and can be used in any drip irrigation and sprinkler irrigation facilities, greatly improving the utilization rate of water resources, achieving the integration of water and fertilizer, and reducing labor force.
6. Potassium nitrate improves soil properties
(1) the pH value of nitrate added to the root surface in potassium nitrate. After the nitrate is absorbed by the root, the hydroxyl ion (OH -) will be released, and the micro alkaline environment will be formed in the root area, and then the acid soil properties will be improved.
(2) potassium nitrate improves the availability of phosphorus and trace elements. Nitrates in potassium nitrate promote the formation of organic acids (carboxylic acids) and make them continuously saturated in the growth medium. This, in turn, helps release phosphorus and trace elements from soil particles into soil solutions.
7. Easy treatment and application of potassium nitrate
(1) potassium nitrate has high solubility in water. Potassium nitrate can dissolve in water thoroughly and rapidly, which is an ideal choice for irrigation and foliar spraying. The solubility of potassium nitrate in water increases with the increase of water temperature.
(2) potassium nitrate can be mixed with other fertilizers. It will not block the dripper or nozzle due to water insoluble, so it can be used to produce distribution products of various formulas.
(3) potassium nitrate has no volatility. Unlike ammonium, nitrate in potassium nitrate is nonvolatile, so it is not necessary to bury it in the soil when topdressing.
Potassium nitrate through many years of market testing, the effect is stable, green environmental protection, pollution-free, which is also the primary reason for a wide range of users to choose potassium nitrate fertilizer. The fertilizer is good, we say it is good. Here is a high-quality and efficient potassium nitrate fertilizer.