Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-09 Origin: Site
Ethyl acetate is a colorless flammable and volatile liquid. Special fragrance; Slightly soluble in water, soluble in organic solvents
Ethyl acetate (ETHYL acetate), with chemical formula C4H8O2 and molecular weight 88.11, is a functional group -COOR ester (double bond between carbon and oxygen) that can undergo alcoholysis, ammonolysis, transesterification, reduction and other common ester reactions. Low toxicity, sweet taste, high concentration from irritating smell, volatile, with excellent solubility, quick drying, a wide range of uses, is an important organic chemical raw materials and industrial solvents. Belong to the first class inflammable goods, should be stored in low temperature ventilation place, away from the ignition source. It is usually prepared by esterification of acetic acid and ethanol in the laboratory.
The main purpose
• Cellulose nitrate, fake paint, enamel, aircraft wing coating solvent, synthetic smokeless powder, artificial leather, photographic film, electrode plate, rayon, perfume, cleaning textiles, pharmaceutical fragrance.
• Synthetic flavors used in food products.
• As an extraction solvent of N-nitroso diethanolamine.
• Mold removal of contact lenses.
• Paint plastic solvents and other solvents.
• Can be used as a cleaning agent in the textile industry
• In the food industry can be used as a special modified alcohol flavor extraction agent
• Also used as extractant for pharmaceutical processes and organic acids
• Decaffeinated coffee beans can be made by extracting the caffeine from coffee beans
1, this product is a class A inflammable, should be stored in low temperature ventilation, away from the ignition source.
2. Take measures to prevent static electricity. Loading and unloading should be carried out lightly to prevent damage to packaging and containers and accumulation of static electricity.
3, the product should be stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse, the temperature of the warehouse should not exceed 30℃, prevent direct sunlight, keep the container sealed. It should be stored separately from oxidants, acids and bases, etc. The storage area should be equipped with leakage emergency equipment and appropriate storage materials. Do not use mechanical equipment and tools that may cause sparks.