Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-02 Origin: Site
Formic acid can remove water by adding anhydrous copper sulfate and anhydrous magnesium sulfate. These are chemical methods. In addition, there are specific instructions.
(1) Dropping concentrated sulfuric acid liquid into formic acid should be added through a separating funnel. Therefore, a device should be selected. Sodium hydroxide solution and calcium hydroxide solution can absorb a small amount of formic acid gas mixed in CO, but the absorption capacity of sodium hydroxide solution is stronger than that of calcium hydroxide solution. Therefore, the device should be selected.
(2) Carbon monoxide gas is discharged from B, formic acid gas is removed from D into NaOH solution, and formic acid gas is discharged from C. Carbon monoxide is discharged from G under heating conditions. Carbon monoxide reduces copper oxide, and gas is discharged from H, and then from F into CaOH solution. Carbon dioxide is detected. The order of interface connection is B D C G H F.
(3) Under heating conditions, copper oxide is reduced to copper. Therefore, from the beginning of heating to the end of the experiment, the color of copper oxide powder changes from black to red, and the reaction equation is CuO+CO.
(4) It is known from the title that in the reaction of producing CO, concentrated sulfuric acid dehydrates formic acid to form carbon monoxide, which plays a dehydrating role.
So the answer is:
(1) 2, 3;
(2) B D C G H F;
(3) Black turns red, CuO + CO Cu + CO2;
Qingdao Hisea Chem Co., Ltd which located in the northwest of China, is the largest salt in China, potassium chemicals production ranked fourth in the world. The main products are Glacial acetic acid, Nitric Acid, Formic Acid, Hydrogen peroxide, Potassium hydroxide, , Caustic Soda, sodium sulphide etc. annual production capacity is 6,000,000 tons. In order to increase product export, our company sets up the branch and the construction of the logistics center in Qingdao port, welcome general customers come to visit.