Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-02 Origin: Site
The main analysis points of the sorbitol industry supply and demand analysis report are as follows:
1) Capacity/output analysis of sorbitol industry. It refers to the statistical analysis of the total amount of commodities that can be produced and the total amount of commodities that have been produced by producers in a certain period; At the same time, the capacity/output structure (regional structure, enterprise structure, etc.) of sorbitol industry during this period was analyzed.
2) Import and export analysis of sorbitol industry. It refers to the statistical analysis of the import and export volume, import and export structure and import and export price trend analysis of the sorbitol industry in the same period.
3) Analysis of inventory and self-consumption in sorbitol industry.
4) Supply analysis of sorbitol industry. The market supply does not equal the production, since a part of the production is for the producers themselves to consume as reserves or exports, while a part of the supply may be imports or reserves.
5) Demand analysis of sorbitol industry. It refers to the statistical analysis of the total demand of the downstream market for sorbitol industry commodities during the above period; At the same time, the demand scale, demand structure and regional structure of the total demand of the downstream industry in this period are analyzed.
6) Analysis of influencing factors of sorbitol industry supply. It includes price factors, substitution factors, production technologies, government policies, and downstream industry development.
7) Analysis of factors affecting the demand of sorbitol industry. These include changes in disposable income, changes in personal preferences, borrowing and its costs, changes in the prices of substitutes and complementary products, population size and structure, expectations of the future, changes in educational levels, etc.
The sorbitol industry supply and demand analysis report are based on the theory of supply and demand relations in economics. The market supply of sorbitol industry refers to the quantity of goods or services that producers are willing and able to provide at each price level during a certain period. The market demand of sorbitol industry refers to the desire of the downstream to be able to buy and willing to buy a specific commodity. It shows the amount of a certain commodity that an individual is willing to buy in a certain period as the price rises and falls with other factors unchanged.