1. Borax sulfuric acid neutralization: Borax is dissolved into a solution with relative density of 30-32 degree B, impurities are filtered out, and then put into an acidolysis tank. Equivalent sulfuric acid is added at 90 C, so that the solution reacts at Ph2-3. The finished product of edible glacial acetic acid was prepared by cooling, crystallizing, separating and drying the finished liquid.
2. Carbon-ammonia method: The roasted boron ore powder is mixed with ammonium bicarbonate, and the material is heated to 140 C and the pressure is 1.5-2.0 Mpa for about 4 hours in the leaching kettle. The residual gas is released and the ammonia is recovered by the ammonia absorption tower. When the temperature drops to 110 C, the feed can be discharged. After filtering and washing by the filter, the waste residue is removed and the solution is sent to the ammonia distillation tower for ammonia removal, which can recover ammonia water. When the ratio of ammonia to boron is less than 0.04 (molar ratio), then concentrated, cooled, crystallized, separated and dried to produce edible glacial acetic acid products.
3. Hydrochloric acid method: Boron concentrate powder is mixed with mother liquor and water to appropriate concentration, then sent into acidolysis tank. After adding hydrochloric acid slowly to the specified acidity, it is stirred for a certain time, then heated to 95-100 C, reacted for 2 hours, then filtered, discarded the filter residue. The filtrate is cooled, crystallized, centrifugally separated, washed, dried and packed to produce edible ice acetic acid products.
4. Well salt brine hydrochloric acid method: The finished product of edible glacial acetic acid was prepared by boiling boron-containing brine with hydrochloric acid, then dehydrating, cooling and crystallizing, centrifugal separation and drying. Industrial edible glacial acetic acid was dissolved in distilled water by recrystallization method. After impurity removal, purification, filtration, crystallization, centrifugal separation and drying. Packaging: It is packed in gunny bags lined with two layers of kraft paper (or plastic bags). The net weight of each bag is 25 kg or 80 kg.
5. Electrolytic electrodialysis method: Carbonate solution from borax by carbonate-alkali process is added with condensate to regulate the concentration of boron as the raw material of anode chamber, and sodium carbonate solution containing sodium bicarbonate after carbonization is used as the raw material of cathode chamber; after controlled filtration, the corresponding anode chamber of electrolytic dialysis cell is hit by pump. When the flow rate is stable, direct current is connected to regulate the specified operating current. When the effluent from the anode chamber reaches the prescribed Ph value, it is evaporated and then cooled, crystallized, centrifuged and dried to produce the finished product of edible glacial acetic acid. Sodium glacial acetate is used to roast and crush boron-magnesia ore into fine mineral powder. The slurry with appropriate liquid-solid ratio is prepared according to the ratio of alkali to soda solution below the theoretical value. Carbon dioxide gas of different concentration is injected into the slurry. Carbonolysis reaction is carried out at a certain temperature and pressure. The slurry after reaction is filtered and discarded. After steaming and concentrating, adding sulfuric acid to neutralize, cooling, crystallization, centrifugal separation and drying, the product of edible glacial acetic acid was prepared.
Qingdao Hisea Chem Co.,Ltd which located in the northwest of China, is the largest salt in China, potassium chemicals production ranked fourth in the world. The main products are Glacial acetic acid, Nitric Acid, Formic Acid, Hydrogen peroxide, Potassium hydroxide, , Caustic Soda, sodium sulphide etc. annual production capacity is 6,000,000 tons. In order to increase product export, our company sets up the branch and the construction of the logistics center in Qingdao port , welcome general customers come to visit.