Sodium Organic Salt
Acetic acid, sodium salt
Place of Origin:
food grade, Industrial Grade
White Crystaline Powder
buffering agent, seasoning reagent
Cool Dry Place
300 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Day
Packaging & Delivery
25kg plastic bags/ fiber drums with inner plastic bags.
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Tons)||1 - 23||>23|
|Est. Time(days)||5||To be negotiated|
1. Chemical Name: Sodium acetate anhydrous
2. Molecular Formula : C2H3NaO2
3. Molecular Weight: anhydrous (82.03)
4. CAS: anhydrous 127-09-3
5. Character: It is white crystalline powder or block, odorless, slight bitter. The relative density is 1.582. Melting point is 324ºC. It has strong moisture absorption and highly dissolves in water.
6. Usage: It is used as buffering agent, seasoning reagent, Analytics reagents, Pharmaceutical raw material, Food additives.
7. Packing: It is packed with polythene bag as inner layer and polywoven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dry, clean and ventilative warehouse, and kept away from water and moisture during transport, unloaded with care as to avoid damage to bags. Be cautious to keep away from moisture and hot.
Sodium acetate/powdered acetic acid in bulk/Acetic acid sodium salt anhydrous price
|Appearance|| White, odorless, hygroscopic powder|
|pH (1% Solution, 25°C)||8.0- 9.5|
|Loss on Drying (120°C, 4 Hours, %)||≤ 1.0|
|Insoluble Matter (%)||≤ 0.05|
|Alkalinity (as NaOH, %)||≤ 0.2|
|Chlorides (Cl, %)||≤ 0.035|
|Formic acid, formates and other oxidizable (as formic acid) (mg/kg)||≤ 1,000 |
|Phosphate (PO4) (mg/kg)||≤ 10|
|Sulphate (SO4) (mg/kg)||≤ 50|
|Iron (Fe) (mg/kg)||≤ 10|
|Arsenic (As) (mg/kg)||≤ 3|
|Lead (Pb)(mg/kg)||≤ 5|
|Mercury (mg/kg)||≤ 1|
|Heavy Metal (as Pb) (mg/kg)||≤ 10 |
Applications of sodium acetate:
1. Sodium acetate is used to determine lead, zinc, aluminum, iron, cobalt, ruthenium, nickel, and tin. It is used as an esterification agent for organic synthesis, as well as photographic drugs, medicines, printing and dyeing mordants, buffers, chemical agents, meat preservation, pigments, tanning and many other aspects.
2. Sodium acetate is used as a buffer, flavoring, flavoring and pH modifier. As a buffering agent for flavoring agents, 0.1% to 0.3% can be used to alleviate bad odors and prevent discoloration and improve flavor. It has a certain anti-mildew effect, such as using 0.1% to 0.3% of fish meat products and bread. It can also be used as a sour agent for sauces, sauerkraut, mayonnaise, fish cakes, sausages, breads, sticky cakes, etc. It is mixed with methyl cellulose, phosphate, etc. to improve the preservation of sausages, breads, sticky cakes, etc.