1. For the manufacture of carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC).
2, in the pharmaceutical industry for the preparation of synthetic caffeine, adrenaline, amino acetic acid, vitamin B6, chlortetracycline and other intermediates.
3. In the pesticide industry, it is used as an intermediate for the preparation of dimethoate, naphthaleneacetic acid, thiocyanate, isobutyl ester, herbicide 2, 4D, herbicide and the like.
4. It is used in the dye industry to produce indigo and naphthylaminoacetic acid dyes.
5. Intermediates for the synthesis of carboxymethyl cellulose and analytical chemical reagents.
6. Glacial Acetic Acid is one of the most important organic acids. Mainly used in vinyl acetate, acetic anhydride, acetate fiber, acetate and metal acetate, etc. It is also used as solvent and raw material for pesticides, pharmaceuticals and dyes. It is widely used in photographic drug manufacturing, textile printing and rubber industry. use.
7. Glacial acetic acid is one of the important organic chemical raw materials, and it plays an important role in the organic chemical industry.
8. Acetic acid is widely used in synthetic fibers, coatings, medicines, pesticides, food additives, dyeing and weaving industries, and is an important part of the national economy.
Glacial acetic acid is divided into industrial and edible according to its use. Edible glacial acetic acid can be used as a sour agent and flavoring agent. It can produce synthetic edible vinegar. The acetic acid was diluted with water to a concentration of 4-5%, and various flavoring agents were added to obtain vinegar. Its flavor is similar to that of brewing vinegar, and is often used in tomato sauce, mayonnaise, drunk rice sauce, kimchi, cheese, confectionery products, and the like. Appropriate dilution when used, can also be used to make canned tomatoes, asparagus, baby food, sardines, squid, etc., as well as pickles, broth, cold drinks, acid cheese used in food spices, need to be diluted, can make soft drinks, cold drinks , candy, baked goods, puddings, gums, condiments, etc. As a sour agent, it can be used to adjust drinks, cans, and the like. The glacial acetic acid usually used is washed at a concentration of 28%, 56%, and 99%. If glacial acetic acid is purchased, 28 cc of glacial acetic acid is added to 72 cc of water to obtain 28% acetic acid. More commonly, it is sold at a concentration of 56% because this concentration of acetic acid provides 28% acetic acid by adding the same amount of water. A concentration of 28% acetic acid can damage acetate and Denar. Oxalic acid is one of the strong acids in organic acids. In the acidic solution of potassium permanganate, oxalic acid is easily oxidized to form carbon dioxide and water. Oxalic acid can neutralize with alkali to form oxalate. The same is true for acetic acid, where 28% acetic acid is volatile and the fabric is neutral after volatilization; just as ammonia can neutralize acid, 28% acetic acid can also neutralize alkali. Alkali can also cause discoloration. The acid can be recovered with acid (such as 28% acetic acid). This acid is also commonly used to reduce yellow stains caused by tannin complexes, tea, coffee, fruit counts, soft drinks, and beer. When removing these stains, 28% of the acetic acid is used after water and neutral lubricants to the maximum extent.
Freezing point:℃ 16
The heavy metal(As Pb counts):≤0.00002%
1.05mt/IBC drum 20 drums in each 20ft container=21mts/20ft container
220kg/HDPE drum 80 drums in each 20ft container=17.6mts/20ft container
30kg/HDPE drum 800 drums in each 20ft container=24mts/20ft container
IOS Tank 25mts/ISO Tank